- Solid, authentic cherry wood religious jewelry
- Can be used around neck or for praying
- Epoxy images of Saint Jude with heart shaped wood medallion junction
- Handmade in Brazil
- Packed in Organza Bag with How to Pray the Rosary Instructions
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
Solid Cherry Wood Rosary with 7 Images of Saint Jude Features:
• Solid, cherry wood rosary beads with gold tone corpus on wooden crucifix and epoxy images of St. Jude on wooden beads. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. These cherry wooden beads and cross are naturally treated, and knots are tied sturdy. This rosary is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Decades Length: 19 inch (48 cm), Drop Length: 4 inch (10 cm), Wooden Crucifix Length: 2.5 inch (6.3 cm), Wood Beads Size: 0.4 inch (10 mm)
• Turn to St. Jude when all else has failed. The patron saint of impossible causes inspires us to look within our faith to triumph over our difficult times. Cross necklace that is comfortable to wear every day or to use for daily, quiet prayer.
• A genuine Catholic rosary to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and weddings. Both men and women can wear as a prayer beads necklace. Comes with prayer card.
Saint Jude, one of twelve apostles, known as the Saint of impossible. A saint is a person who is recognized as having an exceptional likeness to God. It is a general way to refer to the state of special holiness that many religions attribute to certain people. People in desperate circumstances will ask St. Jude to intercede with God to obtain help with their problems