- Gorgeous and unique line of religious jewelry and gifts
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Medal
- Glass simulated pearl with amethyst crystal beads
- Made in Brazil
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings and more!
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Oval Medal Stretch Bracelet with Simulated Glass Pearl Beads Features:
• Simulated, glass pearl beads elastic bracelet embellished with amethyst crystals and Our Lady of Perpetual Help medal charm. These superb faux pearl beads are threaded with sturdy elastic string. This devotional bracelet is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Devotional bracelet diameter: 2.5 inch (6.35 cm), Faux pearl beads size: 0.3 inch (7.5 mm), Our Lady of Perpetual medal size: 0.7 inch (1.8 cm)
• Feel comfort adorning our Mother Mary around the wrist. The rich symbolic imagery of Our Lady of Perpetual Help reminds us of the constant guidance we may always run to. Let this Byzantine icon remind us to seek the intercession of Mary. This devotional bracelet stretches for comfortable fit.
• A genuine Catholic gift for anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and Mother's Day. Both men and women can wear as a devotional bracelet.
Our Mother of Perpetual Help (or of Succour) or Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary, associated with a Byzantine icon of the same name, said to be 13th or 14th century, but perhaps 15th century, which has been in Rome since at least the late 15th century.
The image is very popular among Catholics in particular, and has been much copied and reproduced. In the Eastern Orthodox Church this iconography is known as the The okotos of the Passion. On the left is the archangel Michael, carrying the lance and sponge as instruments of Jesus Christs crucifixion. On the right is the archangel Gabriel carrying a 3-bar cross and nails.