Medals & Pendant Necklaces
- Gorgeous and unique line of St. Benedict jewelry and gifts
- Excellent quality and workmanship
- Part of a new collection featuring intricate St. Benedict medal
- Made in Mexico, comes in Packs of 1 or 12pcs
- Excellent gift for anniversaries, graduations, birthdays or as a surprise to remind that special someone how much you care!
• One of a kind St. Benedict antique gold patron medal surrounded with silver colored hearts on cord necklace. Made in Mexico by artisans with love and devotion. Sturdy nylon rope. The display of this medal is a constant reminder of God's care through the intercessory of St. Benedict. This necklace is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Rope length: 13 inch (33 cm), San Benito medal dimensions: 1.65 inch (4 cm) x 1.1 inch (2.8 cm)
• Feel blessed wearing St. Benedict over your heart. Its rich symbolic medallion calls upon God to protect our bodies and souls from evil. The Benedictines consider this medal effective in asking for inner harmony and healing those suffering from infectious diseases.
• A genuine Catholic necklace to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and weddings. Both men and women can wear as a beautiful cross necklace. Comes with St. Benedict prayer card.
St. Benedict Pendant Medal is a shimmering reminder of Jesus Christ's great sacrifice for all of us, according to the Saint's Prolog of his Rule. This shiny piece can also serve as a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world. This medal is meant to remind you to count your blessings and to give blessings by helping to make the world a better place. Medals of Saint Benedict are sacramentals that may be blessed legitimately by any priest or any deacon.