On January 27, 1907 in Beaumont, Texas, a church was dedicated and named in honor of St. Anthony of Padua. The church was later designated a cathedral in 1966 with the formation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Beaumont, but was not formally consecrated. On April 28, 1974, St Anthony Cathedral was dedicated and consecrated by Bishop Warren Boudreaux. In 2006 Pope Benedict XVI granted St. Anthony Cathedral the designation of minor basilica. St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica celebrated its 100th anniversary on January 28, 2007.
St. Anthony Rosary Chaplet with Black Wood Beads and Medal Features :-
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Beautiful and authentic solid wood religious gifts and jewelry
- Solid black wood rosary with St. Anthony medal for praying
- Assembled in the U.S.A
- Great St Anthony's keepsake and Pocket or purse rosary to carry on
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc