Medals & Pendant Necklaces
Our Lady of Fatima (pronounced [fatim]) is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by those who believe that she appeared to three shepherd children at Fatima Portugal on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on the 13th of May, the Fatima holiday. The three children were Lucia dos Santos and siblings Francisco and Jacinta Marto.
- Sacred Heart of Fatima silver color medal
- Medal Dimension : 0.50” W x 0.75” L
- Available in packs of 6pcs or 24 pcs
- Made in Brazil
- Great to keep inside the wallet or car
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
Our Lady of Fatima Silver Color Small Pendant Medals Features:
• Silver tone devotional medal featuring epoxy image of Our Lady of Fatima's appearance to three small children on the front and stamped cross on the back. Crafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. This religious charm is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Religious Medal Size: 0.75 inch L (1.9 cm) x 0.5 inch (1.3 cm)
• A holy reminder of the strength one receives when praying to Our Lady of Fatima. Throughout her apparition, Our Lady of Fatima encouraged daily devotion to the rosary to obtain peace. Keep this religious pendant with you always or give to a loved one.
• A genuine Catholic medal to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion, Mother's Day and wedding favors. Suitable for both men and women of all ages!