Divine Mercy- St Faustina Wooden Rosary for PrayerPrevious Next
- Beautiful and authentic wood religious gifts and jewelry
- Hand made with excellent workmanship and high quality material
- Made in Brazil
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
• Solid, cherry wood rosary beads with gold tone corpus on crucifix and Divine Mercy wood medallion junction. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. These cherry wooden beads and cross are naturally treated, and knots are tied sturdy. This rosary is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Decades Rosary Length: 14 inch (36 cm), Drop Length: 6 inch (15 cm), Wooden Cross Length: 2.5 inch (6.3 cm), Cherry Wood Beads Size: 0.28 inch (7 mm) x 0.24 inch (6 mm)
• Simple yet graceful rosary that can be with you at all times. Based on the apparition of Jesus to St. Faustina, the Divine Mercy's message emphasizes faithful trust in God and to Mercify us all. Let this rosary hang from your wrist as you feel God's alignment in each prayer counted.
• A genuine Catholic rosary to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and Father's Day. Suitable for men and women of all ages. Comes with a prayer card.
The Divine Mercy is a Christian devotion focused on the mercy of God and its power, particularly as a form of thanksgiving and entrusting of oneself to Gods mercy. The devotion as known today can be traced to Polish nun and canonized saint, Sister Faustyna Kowalska, known as the "Apostle of Mercy", who lived from 1905-1938.
It is known that anyone who seeks Gods mercy will not be turned away (Matthew 7:7). "Jesus I Trust In You" are the words inscribed on a picture that Faustina had said was to be made at the request of Jesus himself through the inner speakings of the Lord to Faustina. In 2000, Pope John Paul II officially instituted the Feast of the Divine Mercy universally for the Catholic Church on the same day that he also canonized St. Faustina.