Crosses & Crucifixes
- Gorgeous and unique line of St Benedict jewelry and gifts
- St. Benedict Crucifix Cross Pendant 1.6" in height
- Made in Brazil
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
• Solid, cherry wood embellished with gold toned St. Benedict medal and corpus necklace. St Benedict Medal embedded in the crucifix on both sides. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. Sturdy nylon rope with naturally treated cherry wood St. Benedict crucifix. This cross necklace is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Overall rope length: 26 inch (66 cm), San Benito crucifix length: 1.6 inch (4.1 cm), Wood pendant width: 0.9 inch (2.5 cm)
• Feel blessed wearing St. Benedict over your heart. Its rich symbolic medallion calls upon God to protect our bodies and souls from evil. The Benedictines consider this medal effective in asking for inner harmony and healing those suffering from infectious diseases.
• A genuine Catholic necklace to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and weddings. Both men and women can wear as a devotional necklace. Comes with St. Benedict prayer card.
St. Benedict Pendant Medal is a shimmering reminder of Jesus Christ's great sacrifice for all of us, according to the Saint's Prolog of his Rule. This shiny piece can also serve as a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world. This medal is meant to remind you to count your blessings and to give blessings by helping to make the world a better place. Medals of Saint Benedict are sacramentals that may be blessed legitimately by any priest or any deacon.