- Beautiful and authentic Brazilian wood religious gifts and jewelry
- Can be used around the neck or for praying
- Hand made with excellent workmanship and high-quality materials
- Made in Brazil
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
St. Benedict Solid Brazilian Wood Rosary Features:
• Solid, Brazilian wood rosary beads with golden tone corpus on wood cross crucifix and St. Benedict medal junction. St Benedict Medal embedded in the crucifix on both sides. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. These Brazilian wooden beads and cross are naturally treated, and knots are tied sturdy. This rosary is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Decades Length: 18 inch (46 cm), Drop Length: 6 inch (18 cm), Wooden Crucifix Length: 3 inch (8 cm), Wood Beads Size: 0.4 inch (10 mm)
• Cross necklace that is comfortable to wear every day. Seek the intecession of St Benedict to protect from evil and temptations. Its rich symbolic medallion calls upon God to protect our bodies and souls from evil. The Benedictines consider this medal effective in asking for inner harmony and healing those suffering from infectious diseases. Let this rosary hang from your wrist as you feel God's alignment in each prayer counted.
• A genuine Catholic rosary to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and weddings. Comes with St. Benedict prayer card.
St. Benedict Pendant Medal is a shimmering reminder of Jesus Christ's great sacrifice for all of us, according to the Saint's Prolog of his Rule. This shiny piece can also serve as a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world. This medal is meant to remind you to count your blessings and to give blessings by helping to make the world a better place. Medals of Saint Benedict are sacramentals that may be blessed legitimately by any priest or any deacon.