- Beautiful and authentic solid wood religious gifts and jewelry
- Excellent quality and workmanship
- St. Michael rosary turns into a religious bracelet
- Made from Brazilian cherry wood beads
- Can be used around wrist or for praying
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings and more!
Saint Michael Cherry Wooden Beads Rosary Bracelet with Wood Medallion Features:
• Solid, cherry wood mini rosary beads bracelet with epoxy St. Michael wood medallion. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. These cherry wooden beads are naturally treated, and knots are tied sturdy. This St. Michael bracelet is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Decades Length: 9 inch (23 cm), Rosary Bracelet Diameter: 3.5 inch (8.9 cm), Wood Beads Size: 0.15 inch (4 mm), Our Father Beads Size: 0.28 inch (7 mm), St. Michael Medal: 0.6 inch ( 1.5 cm)
• For our beloved military, police, paramedics and those in dangerous conditions, seek St. Michael to inspire and protect while serving God in our country. This St. Michael mini rosary easily turns into a beautiful rosary bracelet with clasp. Keep this St. Michael devotion bracelet by your side to defend and protect against all wicked.
• A genuine Catholic rosary bracelet to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion, Mother's Day and wedding favors. Suitable for both men and women of all ages!
St Michael is considered in many Christian circles as the patron saint of the warrior. Police officers and soldiers, particularly paratroopers, regard him as their patron saint. Roman Catholics refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael ("Saint" is a title meaning "holy", and is not meant to indicate that Michael is a human soul in heaven). Orthodox Christians refer to him as the Taxiarch ("Commander") Archangel Michael or simply Archangel Michael.