Saint Michael Medal Cherry Wood Beads Chaplet
- St Michael medal chaplet
- Beautiful and authentic solid wood religious gifts and jewelry
- Features Saint Michael the Archangel - patron of police and military
- Made of Brazilian cherry wood beads
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc
St. Michael Chaplet Features:
• Solid, cherry wood prayer beads with St. Michael Devotion medal chaplet. Handcrafted in Brazil by artisans with love and devotion. These cherry wooden beads are naturally treated, and knots are tied sturdy. This chaplet is extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
• Chaplet Length: 9 inch (23 cm), Drop Length: 3 inch (7.6 cm), St. Michael Medal Length: 1 inch (2.5 cm), Cherry Wood Beads: 0.2 inch (5 mm)
• Archangel Michael chaplet can be carried around in pocket or in purse as token of faith or used during Catholic prayer. Use it to recite the chaplet of St Michael. Let this chaplet hang from your wrist as you feel God's alignment in each prayer counted.
• A genuine Catholic chaplet to gift anyone! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter Sunday, First Holy Communion and weddings. Both men and women can use this chaplet as an homage to St. Michael. Comes with Archangel Michael prayer card.
St Michael is considered in many Christian circles as the patron saint of the warrior. Police officers and soldiers, particularly paratroopers, regard him as their patron saint. Roman Catholics refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael ("Saint" is a title meaning "holy", and is not meant to indicate that Michael is a human soul in heaven). Orthodox Christians refer to him as the Taxiarch ("Commander") Archangel Michael or simply Archangel Michael.