Medals & Pendant Necklaces
A guardian angel is an angel who protects and guides a particular person. The concept of tutelary angels and their hierarchy was extensively developed in Christianity in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.
The theology of angels and tutelary spirits has undergone many refinements since the 400s, and contemporary orthodox belief in both the eastern and western churches is that guardian angels protect the body and present prayers to God, protecting whichever person God assigns them to. The Roman Catholic Church calendar of saints includes a memorial for guardian angels on October 2.
Silver Tone Guardian Angel Protection Medal Features:-
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Beautiful Silver Oxidized Finish Adds Depth to Medal
- Oxidized Silver Tone Medals - 1" Long
- Medal Dimension: 1” H x 0.67” W
- Made in Mexico
- Available in packs of 6pcs or 24pcs
- Guardian Angel Image in the front and Pray for Us in the back
- Great keepsake and token to keep inside the wallet or car
- Excellent Favors for Special Events – Christmas, Birthday, First Communion, Weddings, etc