Medals & Pendant Necklaces
The apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes began on 11 February 1858, when Bernadette Soubirous, a 14-year old peasant girl from Lourdes admitted, when questioned by her mother, that she had seen a "lady" in the cave of Massabielle, about a mile from the town, while she was gathering firewood with her sister and a friend.
Similar appearances of the "lady" took place on seventeen further occasions that year. Catholics consider Bernadette Soubirous a saint, and many Catholics believe her visions to have been of the Virgin Mary. Lourdes has since grown to be the greatest Marian shrine of the Roman Catholic Church. She is the patron saint for Bodily Ills.
Our Lady of Lourdes Oxidized Silver Medals Features :-
- Beautiful Silver Oxidized Finish Adds Depth to Medal
- Oxidized Silver Color Medals - 1" Long
- Our Lady of Lourdes Image in the front and St Bernardette in the back
- Comes in packs of 6pcs or 24pcs
- Made in Italy
- Great keepsake and token to keep inside the wallet or car
- Perfect gift for any occasion: baptism, first communion, confirmation, wedding